Friday, December 2, 2011

shake on it.




Violet: I want Joe's O's (Cheerios from Trader Joe's) for breakfast!

Me: I just made you oatmeal, we can have Joe's O's later.
note: why do most of our disagreements stem from oatmeal??

Violet: NO!! I WANT JOE'S O'S!

Me: When you finish your oatmeal I'll give you some Joe's O's, okay?

Violet: okay...

Me: Shake on it... (extending my hand to my two year old in agreement.)

Violet: Walks away shaking her entire body in agreement.

Me: ....

10 comments:

  1. What a kid.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love her expressive eyes.
    My Violet was on a 'toaster sticks' kick for a while. And then all of a sudden, she started asking for 'eemeal.' Turns out she loves oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! She is hilarious...is there anything better than conversations with toddlers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this on my phone at the gym this morning and laughed out loud. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahahahahaha!!! also who the f is steve....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimia, your guess is as good as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha. I think I might shake my whole body instead of hand-shaking from now on. That's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS