Sunday, January 16, 2011

lost photos: FOUND!


I have been on a New Years "organize my life", rampage.  I came across Jake's nikon fm10 with a finished roll of film just waiting to be processed. 

Jake wound the film up, and took it in to get developed.

( does anyone else remember and love the anticipation of developing film? I have decided to go back to my roots and put down my digi for a while)

oh, the anticipation!

It felt like Christmas through the eyes of a little kid, all, over, again.

my mid drift 9 month pregnancy picture in Jake's Grandma's garden.

oh, yes.  27 lbs heavier and 1 week before Violet was born.  I love this picture, and yet my back aches looking at it.

I still wear this shirt. Thank you American Apparel.

4 days before violet was born with the big bellied, Bergen men... and Hillary.




Jake & Tim took a hike right before my due date.





Trying to fight through my contractions. I'm 100% sure I did not know this picture was being taken.

The first night in the hospital. Jake capture it so well.
My sweet flower, hours old.



7 comments:

  1. oh goodness, what a perfect surprise to come across just as Violet turned 18mos old! You were an ADORABLE pregnant lady, all belly!! I have a roll of film left in a waterproof camera from before Malachi was born, so I'm thinking it's at least 5yrs old! My kids play pretend with the camera but I think it's time I took it in and developed it to see what memories await on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! these photos are just gorgeous. what a treasure to have found them and developed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh.
    So cute!
    I like your blog. :)
    -Rylie from www.outnumberedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! You are gorgeous, that belly is perfect, and what sweet photos of a brand new lady. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aweh! I love these pictures! :)
    They are gorgeous and should be kept and treasured forever!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are amazing and I totally love looking through your blog. so glad you shoot film.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS