Wednesday, January 19, 2011

forget me not: weekend.

It is currently Wednesday night, about two hours ago I was cleaning the bathtub because Violet decided to relieve herself in it.

Also, on my list of grievances I am still wearing the same clothes I woke up in.

Only three days until the weekend..





I can hardly wait.

9 comments:

  1. I expect a video of the week by the end of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I want one of those for our bike!! It's okay I am wearing the same clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. greg, you're so bossy. aren't I the older sister??

    Shawntae, we JUST got it and LOVE it. We really missed riding bikes but I found a listing on craigslists. It turns into a jogger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun picture! i love the one with your reflection in the bell. :) also, your sweet comment absolutely made my day! you have your psych degree too?! that's awesome! and i totally agree about the blogosphere - such a great place to make friends with people all over the world. and you're even a fellow california girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks fun. we need to somehow arrange a bike ride together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. toni, pop is in the business of buying one of his own at which point, every time we are in shafter we will bike to your house.

    angie, I miss walks with you too! come visit us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old was she when you put her in the bike tag-along? Last year, Carey and I fell in love with Critical Mass here in Chicago (hundreds of bikers ride through the city late at night) and we're trying to decide how early we can toss little Eleanor into a bike seat/pull.

    ReplyDelete
  8. critical mass! YES. we have good friends who lived in Pasadena CA, and when we would go to visit them my husband would participate with critical mass... (this was before violet). we actually just bought the bike trailer not too long ago. Violet was probably 15, 16 months then? It still makes me kind of nervous because she doesn't have a helmet, but im sure they do make miniature ones. I've seen kids much younger than 15, 16 months on trailers, i guess its what you feel comfortable with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS