
I am so thankful my Mom was able to help me the first week of Violet's arrival. She took the hardest night shift, made me delicious food, drove back and forth to Bakersfield for odds and ends and doctors appointments, let me shower when I needed it most, told me to relax when I got out of hand, changed more than her fair share of diapers, washed my dishes, folded my laundry,and even cleaned out my closet. Thanks Mom for all your help!
We also are really missing Ruth during this new time in life. In transition from surgery I imagined her in the waiting room with the rest of the family. I pictured her, laughing and joking with my Mom, giving Greg a hard time, maybe even sneaking into the post op. room before she was suppose to.

Even though Oma Ruth isn't able to be with us now, imagining her joy has made me feel closer to her than I have ever felt before.
Last week was great - one of the highlights of my life. Thanks for such a beautiful memory. I love you. mom
ReplyDeleteWhat you wrote here is so beautiful, Kat! I am touched by the love mom's give (yay Grace), and I hope you continue to talk about what it would be like to have Oma Ruth with you!
ReplyDelete