Wednesday, November 9, 2011



 "I don't like sharing." she tells me. 
"I understand", I respond
"Sharing can be difficult for everyone.
 " I  don't like oatmeal." she continues
"I'm sorry you don't like oatmeal, that is what I made for breakfast today. Tomorrow I will cook something else."
"I don't like something else", she reasons
"...And I don't like daddy, and I pushed Sophia!"
"I understand you are upset with Dad, no matter what he loves you. You did push Sophia. What happened when you pushed her?"

 "I don't like TIME OUT!!"

11 comments:

  1. You are one patient mama! And this is not relevant to your post at all, but I love Violet's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, kids are something else. This sounds like EVERY SINGLE DAY in our house. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't like something else" hahaha.

    I would've laughed at that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post and I love her! So funny! Also, she looks so old! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana- Sometimes it's hard not to laugh :) she is such a drama queen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, Bunny!

    Compassion is a tough concept for a toddler. But time out is definitely well understood haha!

    Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just want you to know that im lying in 90 degree heat on my couch, sick, with a cup of tea, alone, and i just *burst out laughing* when i opened your blog to see violets face crying. i swear to god when i have kids i want to dedicate an entire album to pictures of them bawling. its just so damn funny everytime. and i dont like something else either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this made me Laugh!! So so familiar.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS