How nice would it be to have a family picture with ALL of us? These attempts were in hope to actually send out Christmas cards on time. (Dear gods of Thanksgiving, forgive me for bringing up your rival before your time has passed.)
There are about 150 of these shots trying to shoo Joe-Sam out of our picture.
![]() |
| |
Maybe we'll get it next year. I'm probably going to pick one to send out despite the apparent "abuse" to our animal.
And let's be honest, those perfectly posed pictures are pretty boring ;)
And let's be honest, those perfectly posed pictures are pretty boring ;)
Enjoy your week, friends.



OMG, I laughed out loud in my cubicle at the progression of pictures. LOL! I love the first one. I'll be waiting by the mailbox for it! P.S. nice haircut!
ReplyDeletegareen. i'm so tempted to use one of these. i'm really not sure we can do any better. see you soooonnnnn :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for No.2! I think it's adorable! Cute new hairdo, btw! I saw you at Swedefest but it was so crowded that I didn't get a chance to say hi afterward.
ReplyDeleteI think the 2nd is perfect! Sp cute!
ReplyDeleteI think you should put them into a strip, like photobooth pictures, and use them anyway. :]
ReplyDeleteViolet looks really sweet in photo 2 - I vote photo #2 :-)
ReplyDelete♥ maryd
Hahaha!! I love this- I definitely think you should include them all, they're just too good! And throughout all of this you guys still managed to look pretty! Such a darling family :)
ReplyDeleteI love picture number 2! You all look good and it's pretty spontaneous! You look like a very happy family :-)
ReplyDeleteI love them all! And I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out quite a bit better than I had imagined. Good work on the Photoshop, pal. Now, CJ hasn't texted me back about the bookshelf. So, it's yours as far as I'm concerned.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Did you cut your hair? It looks gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteyours + violets hair just made my day. LOVE THESE. especially tongue in cheek. omg. perfection.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Hollie, I like the progression of the photos. The first photo of Violet smiling so cute..and I agree, fab haircut!
ReplyDeleteYour hair! Ahhh... you pull it off perfectly. I like quirky family photos, always nice to look back and laugh!
ReplyDeletethank you everyone for the hair compliments! it was a BIG change for me, but i've always wanted to do it. what better time than now, right?
ReplyDeleteSarah! I saw jimae but I didn't see you (in person) I did see your swede... AMAZING)
Jordan.Thanks for taking those pictures, there are many of them. in humorous abundance. I'll take a look at that book shelf in person. Might be too short for our walls.
So funny!!! I love your hair- it really fits you! :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes, you guys are adorable. Just go ahead and use that "Tongue in Cheek" pose...looks perfect to me! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
It is comforting to know that family tradtions continue to be created. Outtakes, seredipitous moments, and unabashed toddler comments are the fondest memories. Signed Uncle Jack
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! Violet looks so happy in every picture - what a great memory to cherish in the future.
ReplyDeleteYes! Go for number 2! You and your family are beautiful. Plus, the funny candid shots are always the best holiday cards!
ReplyDelete