Sunday, February 13, 2011

a certain kind of weekend.

This weekend was the kind of weekend where you wear the same outfit three days in a row (mostly done by me)


Where shoes are optional.
Where lunch is served on a blanket in the sun.


The kind of weekend where leisurely strolls are a must.




Where new friends are made.
It's a kind of weekend you find it hard to forget.



11 comments:

  1. bet it looks good with your new 'do ! ahh short hair envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a relaxing weekend! I'm glad you all found time to stop and appreciate the sun on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh :) relaxing weekend's are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, that sounds absolutely perfect!! i could totally use a weekend like that soon. hope your week is just as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww an unforgettable weekend indeed...
    how cute she looks with that mini stroller!

    I love that last photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a beautiful weekend. It looks so nice and sunny there, I'm jealous! Hope this weekend is just as great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! happy friday, enjoy this NEW weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable baby girl, maan sha'Allah. long wknds are the only time I can catch on sleep and with friends/family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these little glimpses of spring time...

    ...and that picture of Violet with the stroller. As if I didn't already have baby fever enough. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS