Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hardly Strictly


Last weekend, we were one in a sea of 600,000 people at Golden Gate Park in San Fransisco to be part of Hardly Strictly Blue Grass.











It was well worth it.

8 comments:

  1. it always is... dannon and i were lamenting over the fact we just missed it by a week. that was one of our favorite festivals. sigh... i'm so glad you got to go though. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun.
    What is that on your plate? It looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Kim, there is always next year. I can't imagine it actually growing in size. There were SO many people there. I should have posted a picture I took of a guy who climbed up a tree to see Gillian Welch.

    Amy- The food there was a maz ing. I had a burrito veggie crepe filled with black beans, salsa tomatoes and ... heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos look amazing!! As always...

    Keep up that good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want my california life back. enough of this india bs. did you get to see flora grubb gardens btw?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS