Happy 2nd Birthday to my Sweet Flower.
Every day you show us a little more of who you are.
To many, many, many more years.
I'll give an update on her birthday weekend, as soon as I can.
Until then, help me reminisce on the past two years read this letter I wrote to Violet.
and view
Wow, she already looks so grown up Kathleen!! Gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeleteher hair! Did it grow overnite?!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! I'm still amazed at how fast the time has flown with Avery.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Violet! You are so sweet!
ReplyDeletei love that you gave birth to a blondie :) cannot wait to see what the heck our kids look like. happy birthday little v!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet wishes ladies!
ReplyDeleteHollie- That's so funny you noticed her hair growth. IT GROWS SO SLOW! It makes her look younger than she is. Also, people think I cut her hair to stay short.
Kimia- I never thought in a million years I would have a little blond haired girl... EVER. When she was born she actually had dark brown hair and has changed over time.
What a little darling!! Love her sweet little dress
ReplyDeleteaw!!! happy 2nd birthday to your little violet! she's so adorable and with you guys as her parents, she's going to be the coolest girl in all of kern county! you're going to have to pay kids to be mean to her once in a while just so she doesn't get a big head. seriously though, happy birthday violet!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to sweet Violet, she is precious.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd birthday! Lily is not too far behind. Violet's hair has gotten so light, she is just lovely
ReplyDeleteThree cheers for the terrific-twos. Hip, hip, hooray!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Beautiful! Can we slow time down...just a bit? MAYBE?
ReplyDeleteSoak it all in, Mama. Our kiddos will be 3 before we blink.
Happiest of Birthdays to Violet! (although a little belated) She is so beautiful! And she is so lucky to have a mother with the wisdom to write her such a beautiful letter. Your words are the ones I have been searching for to help express my wishes to my children- but I have fumbled over, over the years.
ReplyDeleteEmma's was the same way. Every thought I just wanted her to have short hair. It's just now starting to grow! I love that V is a little blondie. SO. Damn. Cute.
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday to Violet, many more blessed yrs to come your way.
ReplyDelete