ooo! do share your morning buns recipe please! yum!! and your little violet is so cute. i love that you have her gardening, making art, and socializing with friends. you're such a good momma!
M- im not sure what kind of flowers they are.. I call them freeways daisies because a plethora of them line our middle divider along the main freeway where I live :)
Kim- are you a baker? this is a SERIOUS recipe involving letting the dough rise for an hour then rolling it out... then letting it rise AGAIN in three hour intervals. If you are serious about it i'll send it to you!
Hollie- i sent that picture to jake when he was at work... HA!
I love these photos!!!! Do you plan on a gardening post soonish? I'd love to see! And Violet is just adorable. Perfect, actually!!!
ReplyDeletehi Kristina ! YES on the garden update, in fact we are planting this weekend... thanks as always for your kind words :)
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers in the first photo. Are they echinaeca? And beautiful pictures of Violet - I hope you've passed the 'willful' hump?
ReplyDeleteooo! do share your morning buns recipe please! yum!! and your little violet is so cute. i love that you have her gardening, making art, and socializing with friends. you're such a good momma!
ReplyDeleteViolet is too cute. And I can't believe you took a picture of your dead fish. lol
ReplyDeleteM- im not sure what kind of flowers they are.. I call them freeways daisies because a plethora of them line our middle divider along the main freeway where I live :)
ReplyDeleteKim- are you a baker? this is a SERIOUS recipe involving letting the dough rise for an hour then rolling it out... then letting it rise AGAIN in three hour intervals. If you are serious about it i'll send it to you!
Hollie- i sent that picture to jake when he was at work... HA!
How lovely! Your little girl is adorable. And those buns...delicious.
ReplyDeleteKathleen! These pictures are so beautiful. I love the grainy film quality (duh). And that one of Violet painting just melted my heart!
ReplyDelete