Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 in Pictures





8 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! love your hair and wow the dress is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're sweet thank you :] I am in a wedding soon so I have been practicing with my hair, and the dress (it's really a shirt I'm very short) is by Free People.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog before, but I dont think I have ever commented.
    I have to second the dress/shirt comment. To die for!
    THe family picture is adorable!
    Happy Thanksgiving Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie, I've read your blog before too! Your little one is CUTE. I almost made my dress/shirt into a shirt/shirt by hemming up the bottom a little. I'm glad I didn't!

    Nice to meet you, thanks for your comment :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost bought Emma the same shirt Violet is wearing today! Great moms think alike, huh? :] Hope you guys had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress, it looks beautiful on you. And I adore Free People, have you seen Wee People, yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hollie- target gets me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

    Aura- Thank you! and, Wee people?!!... googling now.
    I also LOVE anthropologie's children's selection (I think it's seasonal) and also more than I would pay for my own clothing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS