Monday, October 18, 2010

opposites

3 comments:

  1. I just read your tabs up at the top of your page for the first time. I have to say that you guys have the CUTEST love story EVER. That picture of the two of you in the bath together as babies is just about the sweetest little thing I've seen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hollie!What's funny is, when I was little I was petrified of Jake. He had SO much energy and I was very easy going. Did you see the video of us in that tab? It's of us when we're about 7. You should get an idea of what I'm talking about..
    I am still waiting to have Violet take a bath with another baby, because you never know what's in the water, right?
    Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. I always wonder when I see little baby boys if they are the future Mr. Emma. haha :]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS