Monday, September 6, 2010

SLO-ing down

This labor day weekend Jake surprised me with a trip to SLO for a day hike with my brother Greg and his girlfriend Tracie.  I WAS SO EXCITED. 1. I didn't plan it. 2. It felt like "old times" when come the weekend Jake and I would just get up and get out of town.

Now that Violet is one, it is so much easier to cart her around places. We did have to accommodate her mid afternoon nap to ensure enjoyment for everyone during the hike, but it wasn't bad. We set up camp at Tracie's house, pulled out our trusty pack-and-play and Violet slept for about an hour and a half while the rest of us sat outside and enjoyed the 74 degree weather.

  Greg and Tracie, waiting for Violet to wake up

 At the top
If you know us, you understand this picture.
The only "moment" violet had the entire trip. It was because she wanted to crawl off the bench...




1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Sweet of Jake to plan everything for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS